Roundup: Video of a Shark vs. a Man on a Kayak, Video of an 18-foot Crocodile in Australia & a Strange Cheerleading Story
Irina Shayk … a Slutwalk is coming to Philadelphia … it’s the 20th anniversary of Point Break … a soundtrack for Friday Night Lights – I recommend No. 10 … that’s a great quote … “Owner of killer bear chokes to death on sex toy” … denizens of two Utah cities make a worst-dressed list … whale management … what was the little punk’s motive? … we linked the woman who cut off her husband’s penis, right? … their kid wouldn’t stop playing a video game, so out came the baseball bat …putting extremely obese kids in foster care? What? … Tiger’s ex-wife Elin Nordegren is dating a billionaire? …
I really hope when Deron Williams goes to Turkey, his check clears. [Hoops Hype]
Not quite sure if TJ Simers is making fun of his colleague here or not. [LA Times]
This 1980 profile of Nolan Ryan by Tony Kornheiser is must-read. [Grantland]
Blogger vs. Drew Sharp of the Free Press over a no-hitter. I found the email exchange at the bottom somewhat funny. [Detroit Sports Rag]
Very good story about the kid who claimed to be a high school basketball player in Texas, except that he was really 22 years old. [GQ]
Tiger Woods will play in the Notah Begay foundation challenge at the end of August. [Post-Standard]
Three emails this week asking, ‘is this book loosely based on Tiger Woods?’ Here’s your answer. [Geoff Shackelford]
So the Steelers are “outlaws?” I think what this homer meant was, “idiots.” [Pittsburgh Trib-Review]
Twelve-year old boy attacked by a bull shark in Texas. [Fort Worth Star Telegram]
This is probably the craziest cheerleading story you’ve ever heard – girl born with no legs and arms that stop short of her elbows really wanted to be on the cheerleading team and tried out. She didn’t make the team and her parents are complaining about it. [World Herald]
Kal Penn bails on the White House for ‘How I Met Your Mother.’ [Wonkette]
Here’s another complaint about MLB not allowing fans to upload videos to YouTube. [The Goodmen Project]
“An Austrian atheist has won the right to be shown on his driving-licence photo wearing a pasta strainer as “religious headgear.” [BBC]
The final episode of Friday Night Lights is tonight. [via Hot Clicks]
Since Georgia Tech’s 2009 season has been wiped from the NCAA books, here’s a memorable Jon Dwyer trucking of a UVA defensive back from that year.
Here’s the best basketball player (probably) in the class of 2012, Shabazz Muhammad, dunking on someone.
I mentioned this the other day, and now, there’s video: Watch a shark pull this guy off his kayak.
Remember that unbelievable crocodile photo from earlier in the week? Here’s video. Supposedly, he’s 18-feet long and over 2,000 pounds.
- Young Rockies Fans Also Sport Giant Purple Mohawks
- Legends Football League Issues Statement About Coach Yelling, “I’m gonna punch you in the face” at Female Player
- Former UFC Fighter Waylon Lowe Suing Philly Sex Shop After a Gel Left His Genitals Burned and Scarred
- Brian Urlacher: Combining Old School and New School in Chicago, and Probably a Spot in Canton
- The Time Has Come for Replay in Baseball, But Bud & Co. Have to Get it Right
- A.P. on Young Rockies Fans Also Sport Giant Purple Mohawks
- A.P. on Brian Urlacher: Combining Old School and New School in Chicago, and Probably a Spot in Canton
- A.P. on Former UFC Fighter Waylon Lowe Suing Philly Sex Shop After a Gel Left His Genitals Burned and Scarred
- Reginald Pale Johnson on Legends Football League Issues Statement About Coach Yelling, "I'm gonna punch you in the face" at Female Player
- ms621 on Brian Urlacher: Combining Old School and New School in Chicago, and Probably a Spot in Canton
256 Responses to “Roundup: Video of a Shark vs. a Man on a Kayak, Video of an 18-foot Crocodile in Australia & a Strange Cheerleading Story”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.