The North Carolina Pro Am is going on. In this video you can see guys like Harrison Barnes, P.J. Hairston, David Noel and Jerry Stackhouse balling on the summer circuit. While there’s not much passing, it’s still interesting to see guys like Stack and Rasheed Wallace play with the young guys.
Sheed’s team shows up at the 2:57 mark. He mostly rebounds and throws outlet passes, but around the 6:45 mark an out-of-bounds goes against him. He immediately goes to the patented Rasheed Wallace bug out. He stops and laughs before getting a summer league technical, but dammit if it doesn’t make me feel young again to see Rasheed Wallace yelling at an official.
Also, note that defense has been made illegal in North Carolina during months where the temperature hits 80 or above.
[Scout.com, h/t: amid d game]
- Someone Shouted “Wooooo! We Did It! We Did It!” After San Antonio Held Off Memphis in Overtime [Video[
- Sergio Garcia Made a ‘Fried Chicken’ Joke Toward Tiger Woods
- 2013 NBA Draft Lottery Complete, Order is Set: Cleveland Cavaliers Get 1st Pick
- Marvin Bagley, a 7th Grader, is 6-foot-7 and Looks to Definitely Have a Basketball Future [Video]
- Robert Griffin III Could Have Planted the Seeds of a Perception Problem After Sending Pictures of Wedding Gifts, Says Washington Writer
- WheresWallace on Sergio Garcia Made a 'Fried Chicken' Joke Toward Tiger Woods
- Nada on Sergio Garcia Made a 'Fried Chicken' Joke Toward Tiger Woods
- Nada on Someone Shouted "Wooooo! We Did It! We Did It!" After San Antonio Held Off Memphis in Overtime [Video[
- yorwifesahor on Juwan Howard Hanging Out on the Beach With MSG Network's Jill Martin While the Heat Enjoy Another Vacation
- A.P. on Sergio Garcia Made a 'Fried Chicken' Joke Toward Tiger Woods
4 Responses to “Rasheed Wallace Still Arguing With Referees”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.