Friday Night racing at Hollywood Park in Inglewood, California last evening included a race entitled “The Lebron Wonâ€™t Win This Race Either Stakes.” While amusing in its randomness, I would say this is our bat signal indicating it’s probably time to move on from the LeBron-James-can’t-win jokes. We can fire those up again once the inevitable lockout is over and Bron-Bron begins year two of proving the haters wrong. Now get back to picking your nose.
[via the incomparable @BJLaflin]
- Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Charmin “Stop Skidmarks” Billboard Won At Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Tony Allen: Here’s Video of Him Dancing in Front of a Green Screen Taping an ESPN NBA Promo
- beardown on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Caribou on Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- Black on Baby Goat Playing and Jumping on a Sleepy Pig Should Highlight Your Weekend [Video]
- A.P. on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- A.P. on Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
4 Responses to “Horse Racing Also Making Fun of LeBron”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.