Olivia Munn … “Russian who buried himself alive dies by mistake” … she survived the Tuscaloosa torando and the Joplin one … sounds like tax dollars being well-spent ... I like Taco Bell and I enjoyed reading this … here’s a jarring headline … TV sports reporter charged with DUI … teacher turns herself into police for allegedly having sex with student … Rolling Stone claims these are the 500 greatest songs of all-time … high school fights are now posted on YouTube? … Scarlet’s single again … don’t read this if you’re eating breakfast … “extra meat” …
If the price of Jonas Valanciunas’ buyout has gone up, forget about him getting drafted this year. [Real GM]
Denver Post sportswriter accused to keying someone’s brand new truck. [Denver Channel]
Is SEC basketball headed toward one big conference instead of two silly divisions? [Knox News]
And is that going to help the SEC when it comes to the NCAA tournament? [Rush the Court]
This is the guy who keeps the Stanley Cup. [Nick on Sports]
Jay Mariotti’s next court date: June 28. [Mediabistro]
Online dating tips! [LA Times]
Former Rutgers QB Mike Teel is taking his talents to the UFL. [Bergen Record]
Report: Teenager in China sells a kidney to buy an Ipad 2. [Telegraph]
Aimee Teegarden was in a bikini in Men’s Health.
Sad: Woman faints as subway approaches, falls on the tracks and is “cut in half.” [Gothamist]
So, Bradley Cooper is fluent in French?
Shit, sorry! [via Guyism]
I’m surprised this pharmacist was found guilty. Yes, this kid was unarmed, but his partner was packing heat. [WSJ]
Probably the craziest bomb-related video I’ve ever seen. He did not die, but lost his hands.
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- FloridaSteel36 on Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- You People on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
277 Responses to “Roundup: Sportswriter Accused of Keying Car, Online Dating Tips & Teen Sells Kidney to Buy Ipad 2”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.