Doris Burke flubbing a couple lines before game three Saturday night should have been a sign: This one’s going to be ugly. The Mavs shot 43%. Dirk had as many turnovers as he did field goals (7). The Thunder were much worse, shooting just 36% including a pathetic 1-of-17 from deep. Kevin Durant missed all of his three-point attempts (0-8); he missed 15 of 22 shots. Way to gag away homecourt advantage, Thunder.
- Teddy Bridgewater Declined Heisman Promotion, But Louisville May Need That Attention
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
11 Responses to “Here’s a Doris Burke “Ooops” Moment Before the Thunder and Mavs Played Game 3”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.