Bart Scott was asked by ESPN whether he notified the Jets before his recent, predictably electrifying appearance on “TNA iMPACT.”
“It would be like going on ‘Dancing With the Stars. Did I have to check (with the Jets) when I ate Wise potato chips? (An endorsement he did last fall.) Did (Mark) Sanchez have to check when he threw a Pepsi bottle in a Pepsi commercial? Do you have to check when you shoot a Dicks commercial and have to run across the floor? (A Darrelle Revis commercial.) At what point does it bear conversation?”
Wrestling fans are sure to be offended that Scott compared professional wrestling to Dancing With the Stars, but I think most of us are still soaking in the moment after learning Darrelle Revis is endorsing dicks.
During Scott’s appearance on the show, Kurt Angle put him into an ankle lock, inspiring the announcer to scream “You’re going to ruin the Jets defense!” No, no it would not.
Jets’ Scott slams wrestling critics [NY Post; photo via Getty]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- FloridaSteel36 on Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- You People on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
13 Responses to “Bart Scott is Not Pleased With His Wrestling Critics”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.