Amanda Seyfried … “Man accused of DUI after driving golf cart wrong way on Hernando highway” … goats on parade – on I-5 … Christian Fundamentalist arrested for masturbating in a park … if you missed Charlie Sheen’s appearance on Howard Stern Tuesday … man plays Capitals’ jersey numbers, wins lottery … a reason to see Hall Pass? … Horace Grant is enjoying retirement … oh Mike Huckabee, come on! … a lengthy article and audio of that fraud Bernie Madoff … the Charlie Sheen soundboard! … burglar found naked in school ceiling …
Before you whine about how small market teams have no chance in the NBA, check out the “Presti Plan.” [Oklahoman]
The latest on the NFL lockout, the judges’ ruling, and why Union officials celebrated. [Mike Silver]
Carson Palmer allegedly said, “I’ll never set foot in Paul Brown Stadium again. I have $80 million in the bank.” [WCPO]
If you like history, basketball, and Hoosiers, then read this. [Craig Fehrman]
Harvard grad Ryan Fitzpatrick on how to ace the Wonderlic. [GQ]
Kansas has reinstated point guard Tyshawn Taylor. [Star]
Would the Yankees go after Francisco Liriano? [Fox Sports]
So Florida won the SEC. Anyone think they’re a team that could make an NCAA tournament run? [Gainesville Sun]
Joe Dumars has made bad decision after bad decision over the last 5-6 years. [ESPN]
Pac Man Jones is now a family man? Right. [Postgame]
For the Republicans who like Chris Christie. [NYT]
Scarlett, Minka, Biel, Alba … nice collection of talent in this video.
Risky move to jump in and break this up, if you ask me.
Fast forward to the :45 second mark.
- Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Ray Allen Forced Overtime By Hitting the 3-Pointer the Miami Heat Signed Him to Hit [Video]
- Mike Miller Hit a Huge 3-Pointer While Wearing Just One Shoe [Video]
- Jozy Altidore Scored Fourth Goal in Four Matches, Gave U.S. 1-0 Lead Against Honduras [Video]
- Tim Duncan Scores 25 in the First Half Against the Heat, Miami in Trouble
- Liquor on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- orly57 on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- vajayjay redick on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- resolutedefense on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
402 Responses to “Roundup: How to Beat the Wonderlic, Pac Man is a Family Man & Carson Palmer Has $80 Mil in the Bank”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.