Jonny Gomes: So we’re supposed to believe this guy – “Gomes is one of the more colorful personalities in the Reds’ clubhouse. He is covered with tattoos, drives a Cadillac Fleetwood, sports a mohawk and dresses in California-cool style” - wasn’t singing about Adam Wainwright’s injury in the shower? And a reporter who has been around since the Babe Ruth era simply mis-heard him? McCoy recanted his earlier report, but you and I both know it definitely happened. You can be sure the Cards will be throwing at him when they meet.
- Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- Patrick Division on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
155 Responses to ““Colorful” Jonny Gomes Seems to Be Off the Hook Regarding His Excitment About the Wainwright Injury”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.