Minka Kelly and Leighton Meester – you’re seeing ‘Roommate’ this weekend, right? … didn’t expect this guy to get caught at the Bellagio … set the DVR: Friday Night Lights returns to NBC April 15 … the Philly Daily News put “WTF” on the back cover … I’ve never seen “nice tits” written on one of those Valentine’s Day candy hearts … sad story here; there’s talk it may have been a suicide pact … these Arizona teenagers stole items from a police bait car, then torched the vehicle …. here are some girls on a mechanical bull … the Super Bowl got 3-4 inches of snow last night …
Announcer Bob Griese is retiring after 29 years. [ESPN]
DeSean Jackson gives his jersey – and autographs it – to a kid who got bullied. The video may make you cry. [Philly Inquirer]
Gene Weingarten does the damn thing on Daniel Snyder. [WP]
Ohio State 62, Michigan 53. The Buckeyes still haven’t lost. [Plain Dealer]
Rich Rod talks about all the “drama” he had to deal with at Michigan. [CBS Sports]
Commenter St. Bear writes about Rugby, previewing the 6 Nations Championship tournament. [The I in Team]
Here’s a surprise: Oregon State 68, Washington 56. Another unimpressive year in the Pac-10. [Seattle Times]
Todd Haley’s so difficult to get along with, the Chiefs had to promote their offensive line coach to offensive coordinator. [Star]
So is Isiah Thomas still the Pac-10 Player of the Year? [SI]
If you read this column from Mike Lupica, you’ll understand this shot at him by Mike Vaccaro: “I wish I had a lapdog as fiercely (and blindly) loyal to me as the Wilpons have in a certain other columnist across town. [NY Post]
JR Smith is like Monta Ellis, but a better dunker.
Maria Menounos and Brooklyn Decker playing pool. Next week, they’ll play canasta. And you’ll watch.
If you’d like to re-live Auburn’s signing day, here’s your chance!
- Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Ray Allen Forced Overtime By Hitting the 3-Pointer the Miami Heat Signed Him to Hit [Video]
- Mike Miller Hit a Huge 3-Pointer While Wearing Just One Shoe [Video]
- Jozy Altidore Scored Fourth Goal in Four Matches, Gave U.S. 1-0 Lead Against Honduras [Video]
- Tim Duncan Scores 25 in the First Half Against the Heat, Miami in Trouble
- Liquor on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- orly57 on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- vajayjay redick on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- resolutedefense on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
200 Responses to “The Roundup: DeSean Jackson is a Good Guy, Bob Griese Retires & Ohio State Wins Again”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.