Maria Menounos … those are someone’s ashes, not cocaine … divorce and the stay-at-home-mom … how many people with an underwater mortgage will attempt a “quiet title action?” … college kids learn almost nothing in their first two years … Charlie Sheen still uses AOL email … and I thought I woke up early to compile the roundup … is it that easy to steal a house? … “For jobless men, confidence fades and families suffer” … don’t let your kids play football … why is anyone vacationing to Mexico right now? … cool news for anyone who lifts weights … man charged with attempted murder for spitting on nurse …
Terrific collection of the most classless college football moments last season. [Wiz of Odds]
Surgery for Marcus Camby. The numbers say he’ll be missed greatly. [Oregonian]
About the ESPN-Texas TV deal. The loser? The Big 12. [Statesman]
The ESPN book author talks to the McPaper. [USA Today]
We rarely link Lupica, but this piece on Jets’ GM Mike Tanenbaum is pretty fantastic. [NYDN]
The Washington Times is ready to make a comeback – with a sports department. [US News]
Agreed – the Jets’ trash talk is the best thing about the 2011 NFL playoffs. [ESPN]
“The NFL Should Look Into The NBA’s Conflict Of Interest Regulations.” [Sports Agent Blog]
No. 1 Ohio State pounds Iowa, improves to 19-0/ [Dispatch]
The leading scorer in women’s college basketball has a serious kidney disease. [USA Today]
The Jets’ unconditional support for Rex Ryan. [NFL.com]
Well, Ray Lewis and new Oakland coach Hue Jackson have something in common. [The Postgame]
JaJuan Johnson had a great game for Purdue last night against Penn State – 25 points, including the game-winner with two seconds left.
This scary gas explosion in Philadelphia killed one person.
Prepared to be shocked at the :38 mark.
- Mario Gjurovski Celebrates Goal By Removing Shorts, Wearing them on His Head, Gets Red Card [Video]
- ESPN is Covering Every Angle Of the RGIII Workout
- The Jason McIntyre Show: NBA Draft Talk with ESPN’s Jay Williams
- LSU Offers Scholarship to Snoop Dogg Snoop Lion’s Son Cordell Broadus
- Miguel Cabrera Hit a Home Run With a Huge Assist From Michael Bourn [Video]
- Dawgfather on ESPN is Covering Every Angle Of the RGIII Workout
- chatterbox on ESPN is Covering Every Angle Of the RGIII Workout
- Nada on Mario Gjurovski Celebrates Goal By Removing Shorts, Wearing them on His Head, Gets Red Card [Video]
- dikembemutomballs on Houston Astros Vendor Caught on the Toilet with Snow Cones Next to Him, Has Been Fired [Video]
- jaddams on LSU Offers Scholarship to
Snoop DoggSnoop Lion's Son Cordell Broadus
175 Responses to “Analyzing the ESPN/Texas TV Deal, JaJuan Johnson’s Game-Winner & Surgery for Marcus Camby”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.