Charissa Thompson is a sideline reporter who was most recently featured on this site as the reporter with 60/1 odds to break the Harbaugh to Michigan story. Thompson shared some personal information with Yahoo!’s Jason King. Some of the things we didn’t know about her may surprise you.
“I am scared of potato bugs.” (I definitely didn’t see that coming.)
“I have to take a shower every night before I go to bed! No matter how tired I am. And I always take a shower after I get off planes. Slightly shower-obsessed -– a little OCD in that way.”
“I always put my left shoe on first, then my right.”
“I have a glove obsession. I’ll buy tons of pairs of gloves and never wear them.”
Update: A reader sent in some pictures of Thompson working the sidelines of last year’s Vikings-Browns tilt that a friend took. I didn’t know you were allowed to bring three-foot zoom lenses into NFL stadiums.
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- You People on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- VladimirCrouton on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
27 Responses to “Charissa Thompson Lets Us Inside Her Brain”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.