“At about 1:45 a.m., 26-year-old Harold Pointer was drinking at the bar, according to police. Police said 29-year-old Bradford Miser went up and punched him. The two men started fighting and went down to the ground. That’s when, police said, Britt joined Miser and started throwing punches at Pointer.”
Despite Britt’s involvement, he was let go by the police. Coach Jeff Fisher will allow him to play, pending further information.
“Without all the information this close to the ballgame, I’m going to go ahead and allow Kenny to play,” Titans coach Jeff Fisher told The Tennessean. “I’ll continue to gather information, and if I feel like disciplinary action needs to be taken, I’ll do it next week.”
The Titans play the Steelers today. Next week, they take on the Chargers. I’m not sayin’, I’m just sayin’.
- Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- Monster is Meth on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- Patrick Division on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
21 Responses to “Kenny Britt Will Play, But Not Start”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.