“He was booked on suspicion of a felony, but officials would not provide further details. A source with knowledge of the case described it as a domestic disturbance charge involving his girlfriend. He was being held on $50,000 bail.”
A domestic, eh? What did he do? Make her read his latest column? Mariotti currently writes for FanHouse and appears on Around The Horn.
Update: More from the LA Times -
LAPD sources said Mariotti allegedly got into an argument with his girlfriend at a club in Santa Monica. The argument continued at the couple’s apartment in Venice, where some type of physical altercation allegedly occurred. Police were called to the apartment, and Marioitti was arrested. He is currently being held at the 77th Street station.
[LA Times, Image = Getty]
- Jalen Rose Leaving Numbers Never Lie, Jemele Hill in as New Co-Host
- The ACC is Perceived As Weak, Because It Has Been Profoundly Weak
- Josh Collmenter and Miguel Montero of the Diamondbacks Collaborate on Baseball’s Bobbling Catch of the Year [Video]
- Australian Hockey Linesman Elbowed in the Head, Suffers Concussion, is Replaced by Working Television Commentator [Video]
- Robinson Cano Surprised a Sick Fan at the MLB Fancave and They Played Wiffle Ball & Ate Ice Cream [Video]
- ThatsSoTaguchi (Now With Zip) on Jalen Rose Leaving Numbers Never Lie, Jemele Hill in as New Co-Host
- HuskerDawg on The ACC is Perceived As Weak, Because It Has Been Profoundly Weak
- Shining Base Path on Does Shawn Marion Drive a Funny-Looking Smart Car That Might Be a Souped Up Golf Cart?
- starkweather on The ACC is Perceived As Weak, Because It Has Been Profoundly Weak
- MaddMatt on Jalen Rose Leaving Numbers Never Lie, Jemele Hill in as New Co-Host
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.