Its a big week for Jenn Brown. First she’s spotted on the beach with Peyton Manning’s ex, Kenny Chesney. Today brings the wonderful news that Brown will become the new face of Icehouse beer. Try and pretend you wouldn’t want to share an Icehouse with Jenn Brown.
From the press release:
“Icehouse doesn’t take itself too seriously,” said Brown. “It’s like a loyal friend who’s always having fun and knows that time spent with buddies should never be less than great…and never watered down. And what’s better than watching football with an ice-cold Icehouse?”
What a random match for an ESPN personality and a beer. In upstate NY, you generally see Icehouse in the “pounder” – a six-pack of 16-oz cans. Its an ice beer so you mostly see it with people of a lower income. Its not exactly a party beer, but it does in a pinch on a random Tuesday afternoon.
- 5 Major Leaguers Who Did It Their Own Way & Who Is Most Like Them in Today’s Game
- Neymar Executed An Epic Flop and Pantomime Combo Against Mexico [GIF]
- Neymar Scored Another Volley in the Confederations Cup, This Time vs. Mexico [Video]
- What Happens When Terrell Owens Plays Flag Football
- MLB Offered $125,000 to Original Whistleblower in Biogenesis Scandal, and He Didn’t Take It
- arkbadger on What is the NCAA Trying to Hide in the Todd McNair Case?
- orly57 on Miami and San Antonio Game 6 Thriller Generated a Monster 14.7 Overnight TV Rating
- Cowboy Boots on Marlon Williams, the Former Texas Tech LB & Real World Castmember, Has a Rap Video
- ButtersBC on Neymar Scored Another Volley in the Confederations Cup, This Time vs. Mexico [Video]
- jdeeser5 on Aaron Hernandez Was Sued Last Week For Shooting a Man after a Miami Strip Club Outing in February
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.