Matt Kemp: The Dodgers outfielder spoke with TJ Simers of the LA Times, who asked whether Kemp’s wretched season (batting average down 40 points, OPS down from .842 to .760, on pace to finish with more strikeouts and less RBI than last year) has anything to do with the fact he is dating singing sensation Rihanna. “My girl has nothing to do with what I do on the baseball field. If anything she helps. She makes me happy, and as stressed as I am coming home sometimes, it’s nice to have someone there who just wants to support you.” Kemp is a lucky man. [Times]
- Austrian Soccer Team Celebrates Championship By Throwing Sky Sports Reporter in the Hot Tub [Video]
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.