Want to make some easy money? They’ve released some odds for what the South Beach Triad will do next season. How will the scoring load break down – stuff like that. Also, at the bottom of the post, the Dan LeBatard opening where he refers to the “royal penis” of LeBron James.
How Many Titles will the Miami Heat win in the next 6 seasons?
Over 2.5 -130
Under 2.5 Even
OVER! Dynasty, bitches.
Regular Season Wins – Cleveland Cavaliers
UNDER! The Cavs suck and now they’re capsized with a crazy owner without a life preserver. The best-slash-worst part about this? The Cleveland Widows wearing black and crying about everything for the foreseeable future. LeBron changed, man!
Regular Season Wins – Toronto Raptors
UNDER! And I don’t even know how many games they won last season. 60? 16? Somewhere in between?
How Many Points will LeBron James average during the 2010-2011 NBA Season
UNDER! LeBron is going to take the scoring hit. Set the O/U on his assists at 11.5 and take the over.
How Many Points will Dwyane Wade average during the 2010-2011 NBA Season
OVER! He won’t lead the league in scoring (Kevin Durant will probably do that without sweating for the next decade.), but he should be in the upper-twenties.
How Many Points will Chris Bosh average during the 2010-2011 NBA Season
OVER! Bosh was a good player in Toronto. He’s not going to be great in Miami, but Dwyane Wade and LeBron are certainly going to make him look great.
In “filling out the roster” news, Derek Fisher flew into Miami today to meet with the organization. LeBron James was there to meet him at the airport and make a pitch to the free agent/veteran/world champion. I can’t believe that Fish would leave Kobe and LA, but stranger things have happened. If he does decide to take his talents to South Beach, could Derek Fisher possibly be one of the Derek-Fisher-types that teams need if they dare dream of actually winning a title?
Oh, and Udonis Haslem is set to rejoin the Heat. Mike Miller also looks close to signing. Did I mention Juwan Howard is interested in joining the party? And James Jones might be coming back. This is a shock to both Bill Simmons and myself as neither of us can imagine the Heat actually filling their roster. (Palm Beach Post, Ira Winderman on Twitter)
[Odds via Bodog, Photo via Getty]
- Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Ray Allen Forced Overtime By Hitting the 3-Pointer the Miami Heat Signed Him to Hit [Video]
- Mike Miller Hit a Huge 3-Pointer While Wearing Just One Shoe [Video]
- Jozy Altidore Scored Fourth Goal in Four Matches, Gave U.S. 1-0 Lead Against Honduras [Video]
- Tim Duncan Scores 25 in the First Half Against the Heat, Miami in Trouble
- Liquor on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- orly57 on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- vajayjay redick on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- resolutedefense on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.