Dez Bryant was interviewed by Jeff Ireland, the general manager of the Miami Dolphins prior to the NFL draft. According to Yahoo’s Mike Silver, Ireland asked Bryant, “was your mother a prostitute?” Instead of beating the shit out of the former Baylor kicker – which most people would have done – Bryant said just said no. (She came out as a lesbian, sold drugs, and went to jail, but no prostitution.)
After the story broke today, Ireland quickly apologized. The Cowboys play the Dolphins in the preseason, and it’ll probably be televised (Thursday night game). Will the announcers reference this moment?
In other NFL news, JaMarcus Russell is about to get the ax in Oakland, according to ESPN’s John Clayton. Hopefully, he saved some of the $29 million in guaranteed money the Raiders gave him when they took foolishly took him first overall in 2007. Ryan Leaf, you can sleep easy tonight – the second Russell gets cut, he officially becomes the biggest bust in NFL history.
* There will be a night hoops post much later.
- Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Charmin “Stop Skidmarks” Billboard Won At Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Tony Allen: Here’s Video of Him Dancing in Front of a Green Screen Taping an ESPN NBA Promo
- Caribou on Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- Black on Baby Goat Playing and Jumping on a Sleepy Pig Should Highlight Your Weekend [Video]
- A.P. on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- A.P. on Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- Sturmy on Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.