Jamie Jungers – the blonde in the four photos on the right – edged out Jaimee Grubbs in the Tiger Woods beauty pageant on the Howard Stern show today. Jungers’ pocketed $75,000. Loredana Jolie Ferriolo, the only one of the trio who Tiger wore a condom with, finished third.
Reader/blogger Todd Dery from Waiting for Next Year chipped in with these highlights:
- Tiger didn’t use condoms with Jungers for 18 months. Jolie said he did and she was sleeping with him for two years. Tiger’s nickname for Jamie Jungers: “Jamie Juicers.” Think about it.
- Tiger flew Jamie Jungers COACH on Southwest to see him! Dude is a zillionaire.
- Tiger asked her about a three-some, but she said, ‘if your wife is involved’ and Tiger never brought it up again.
- Jungers was with Tiger in bed the night that his father passed away. She said he went to the hospital earlier in the day to visit his dad, and then later that night, he and Jungers had sex. She claims Tiger got the call about his dad’s passing around 2 am.
- Jolie said Tiger was “very into role playing” he would put a suit on, then go into a room with “several” naked chicks and he’d order these chicks to do stuff in front of them.
- Jolie said she “dated” Michael Jordan and Bruce Willis and that Tiger’s penis was larger than Jordan’s.
- Jaimie Grubbs was up third. First thing right off the bat – she banged Tiger two days after the birth of his kid!
- Grubbs did not know Tiger was married when they met, and he was not wearing a ring. It took him three days to kiss her. “A lot of 8th grade flirting, he was definitely shy.”
- Grubbs said Tiger called her “skinny fat” because she ate like a “fat person” but was skinny.
- Grubbs thought that he would leave Elin for her. After she found out he was married, she didn’t see him for a year and he continued to text her and begged to see her. Meanwhile she was 21 when all of this was going down.
- First-Place Rangers Look Like They Made the Right Call to Pass on Josh Hamilton
- ESPN Layoffs: Mostly in Tech and Sales Departments, More to Come in June?
- The Oakland Athletics Will Host “Zubazpalooza” in August
- The 2016 Super Bowl Has Been Awarded to the Bay Area, at the New Levi’s Stadium [UPDATE: Houston Will Host in 2017]
- Red Wings Players Hit Each Other In the Nuts Before Blackhawks Game
- HuskerDawg on ESPN Layoffs: Mostly in Tech and Sales Departments, More to Come in June?
- Shining Base Path on ESPN Layoffs: Mostly in Tech and Sales Departments, More to Come in June?
- spencer096 on ESPN Layoffs: Mostly in Tech and Sales Departments, More to Come in June?
- GloriousMullet on ESPN Layoffs: Mostly in Tech and Sales Departments, More to Come in June?
- Nada on ESPN Layoffs: Mostly in Tech and Sales Departments, More to Come in June?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.