Mike Leach Suspended for Allegedly Isolating Player in a Dark Closet for Not Practicing with a Concussion [UPDATE: The Player is Adam James, Son of ESPN's Craig James]
Mike Leach, the pirate-loving offensive genius who guided Texas Tech to perhaps its finest football season in school history last year, has been suspended from the team’s Jan. 2 Alamo bowl game because, according to ESPN’s Joe Schad, Leach allegedly “isolated a player in a dark closet for not practicing with a concussion.” The suspension is being called “indefinite.”
Leach has had issues in Lubbock this season, but if Schad’s sources are accurate, these are much more serious and Leach could get Mangino’d. Kansas forced coach Mark Mangino to resign earlier this month for alleged mistreatment of players. South Florida’s Jim Leavitt is under investigation for allegedly striking a player. And now Leach is embroiled in a scandal. Sports Illustrated and ESPN will be racing to see who can churn out the trend piece quicker.
- Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Charmin “Stop Skidmarks” Billboard Won At Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Tony Allen: Here’s Video of Him Dancing in Front of a Green Screen Taping an ESPN NBA Promo
- Some Random Old Dude on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- A.P. on Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- A.P. on Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- beardown on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Caribou on Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.