Mike Wilbon has been one of our favorite sports columnists since we began reading his opinions in the Washington Post in the early 1990s. He’s a big star now thanks to the success of PTI, and everyone wants a photo with him. Especially ladies! Five more after the jump.
Once, we had the joy of sitting next to Wilbon on a flight – the blog was just in its infancy – and the number of people who stopped by to say hi to him was astonishing. He’s got an easy way about him. (Kornheiser’s got a similar appeal, but he’s too much of a recluse. Dan LeBatard seems to be an up-and-comer in the popularity department.) Sure, he’s gotten a little vanilla as his star has grown, and yes, his cozy relationships with some former athletes (like Jordan and Barkley) can be off-putting, but he’s still Wilbon. We should add that this post is not at all suggesting anything – Wilbon’s a married guy with a kid. When you run a google image search on the guy, this much is clear – there isn’t a more popular sportswriter with the ladies.
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
- QueeferSutherland on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Socalokie on "Matrix Bird" Escapes Death By Back-Flipping to Avoid Formula One Car During Monaco Grand Prix Practice [Video]
- ms621 on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Trey on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Shining Base Path on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
8 Responses to “Ladies Love Mike Wilbon”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.