Note to Michael Beasley: When You Take a Picture of Your New Tattoo, Clear the Suspicious Plastic Bags Off the Table
Michael Beasley of the Miami Heat got a new tattoo this week: “Super Cool Beas” which is probably his way of saying to the world that he is super cool. When he had someone take the photo, a mysterious plastic bag was rolled up on the table.
Of course basketball fans are speculating what was in the bag. Considering Beasley’s history of bad photos (rookie transition camp was a nightmare for the No. 2 pick in 2008), everyone is thinking the worst. Miami’s probably wishing it had pushed harder to trade him.
As often as we note that we leaned Durant > Oden … we’re kicking ourselves for thinking Beasley should have been Chicago’s choice over Rose in 2008.
Is that Weed on Michael Beasley’s Table? (BSO)
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.