As we head into the final TV timeout, it’s looking like we’ll have Megan Fox – aka Angelina Jolie Jr. – in the 2009 Culture Bracket finals against defending champ Erin Andrews. Tonight is your last chance to vote. Admit it – part of you wishes Andrews would forgo her final two years of eligibility and leap to the pros and given everyone else a chance. A few readers have convinced us – next year we’ll shepherd all the females into one bracket and give everyone else a shot at the Final Four.
The final will begin Friday and last through Monday – the screen-grab superstar Sports Hernia is on tap this weekend – when we crown the champ.
No. 14 Bar Refaeli vs. No. 1 Megan Fox
- Megan Fox (54%, 3,015 Votes)
- Bar Refaeli (46%, 2,520 Votes)
Total Voters: 5,535
No. 1 Erin Andrews vs. No. 5 Plaxico Burress Shooting Himself
- Erin Andrews (73%, 3,993 Votes)
- Plaxico Burress Shooting Himself (27%, 1,448 Votes)
Total Voters: 5,441
Unrelated: Thaddeus Young, who has been great for the 76ers in recent weeks, is on the shelf for the remainder of the regular season, and perhaps some of the playoffs. Good luck stealing that 5th seed and avoiding Boston in the first round.
Unrelated II: PTI opened up with a pretty convincing April Fool’s Day effort.
- Junior dos Santos Knocked Out Mark Hunt With a Spinning Heel Kick at UFC 160 [gif]
- Everett Golson, Notre Dame QB, Reportedly Has Left the School [UPDATE]
- Gregg Popovich and His Two Word “Turnover” Interview [Video]
- Angel Pagan Hit a Walk-Off Inside-the-Park Home Run Today vs. the Rockies [Video]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- beardown on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- resolutedefense on Everett Golson, Notre Dame QB, Reportedly Has Left the School [UPDATE]
- Chief on Gregg Popovich and His Two Word "Turnover" Interview [Video]
- Chief on Everett Golson, Notre Dame QB, Reportedly Has Left the School [UPDATE]
- The Wayne Fontes Safari on Everett Golson, Notre Dame QB, Reportedly Has Left the School [UPDATE]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.