First Alleged Photo of Lois Feldman, the Mother of Three Who Cheated on Her Husband in a Filthy Bathroom Stall at the Metrodome
Everyone got a good chuckle out of this one last night: A mother of three gets drunk before attending a football game at the Metrodome. In the middle of the game, she gets up from the seat next to her husband, goes to the bathroom … and winds up banging some guy she had just bumped into. In a stall in the filthy bathroom. A crowd cheers them on. Cops bust it up. Her lame excuse? “I don’t know what happened.” (Alleged photo of Feldman after the jump):
A Carroll woman who was caught having sex in the men’s room at an Iowa Hawkeye football game in Minneapolis last weekend says she’d had so much wine before kickoff that she doesn’t remember walking into the restroom, the man she had sex with in a stall, or when the police opened the door.
Feldman, a married mother of three, has been the target of Internet jokes and prank telephone calls today. She was fired this morning from an assisted living center, where she had been an administrator.
Feldman said her husband, Kelly, has been supportive. She said he faults himself for not going with her when she left her seat to use the restroom before halftime.
â€œI don’t know what happened,â€ Lois Feldman said. â€œBut I don’t deny that it did happen because obviously there are police reports.€
According to the Hawkeye Lounge, this woman is Feldman. We’ll have to wait until the Smoking Gun gets its hands on the booking photos to see if this really is her. What newspaper will be the first to track down the guy?
Hawk fan says bathroom sex scandal “ruined my life” (Des Moines Register via Drudge)
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- Teddy Bridgewater Declined Heisman Promotion, But Louisville May Need That Attention
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- KC Resident on The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- A.P. on The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Ballz on "Matrix Bird" Escapes Death By Back-Flipping to Avoid Formula One Car During Monaco Grand Prix Practice [Video]
- Senator Jersey on Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- Billy Buckner on The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.