The man in the picture is UFC footnote, Joe Son. He’s most well known for being repeatedly punched in the testicles at UFC 4. (This surreal “highlight” video will show you all you need to know.) As the play-by-play guy mentions in the video, this was legal. This was back in the UFC’s dark ages. Way back in 1994 there were no rules and John McCain was trying to brand it human cockfighting and put the UFC out of business.
Joe Son is an asshole. Son, who you may recognize as “Random Task” from Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, recently plead guilty to vandalism charges. As a result of the plea, he was forced to give authorities a DNA sample which connected him to an unsolved gang-rape from 1990. Warning: What follows the jump are the horrible details from the story.
Son’s DNA connected him to an unsolved gang rape back in 1990, where a woman was pistol-whipped, raped, threatened with death and eventually blindfolded and released naked.
Son has been charged with five felony counts of rape, two felony counts of forcible sodomy, two felony counts of sodomy in concert by force, seven felony counts of forcible oral copulation, and one felony count of sexual penetration by foreign object by force.
Son faces a maximum sentence of 275 years to life if convicted.
It’s a shame he won’t be able to serve them all.
[Video via Film Drunk]
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- Teddy Bridgewater Declined Heisman Promotion, But Louisville May Need That Attention
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Monster is Meth on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- KC Resident on The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- A.P. on The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Ballz on "Matrix Bird" Escapes Death By Back-Flipping to Avoid Formula One Car During Monaco Grand Prix Practice [Video]
- Senator Jersey on Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.