Though this photo is probably years old, it was sent to us this morning, and a reader claims that the man on the far left, slumped over and looking … sleepy, is Washington Capitals star Alexander Ovechkin. Nice jeans, man. You know you’re somebody when you roll to a club (which is presumably where this was taken) in torn jeans and a tank top. For a solid preview of the Caps-Flyers series, the 700 Level scored an interview with hockey encyclopedia, Al Morganti.
In related hockey news, a thug on Ottawa Pittsburgh challenged a newspaper writer to a fight. “You wanted me to call you stupid to your face?,” Laraque said to me. “You’re stupid.” And later, Georges Laraque offers to fight the writer with “two hands tied behind my back, while on my knees.”
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.