Remember how Rick Reilly told us in an interview Monday that his ESPN salary was ‘ridonkulous?’ We reported it Friday as being $2 million per year, and now the NY Post confirms it – five years for $10 million. Sports Illustrated was willing to go to $1.5 million, which is a tad surprising, especially when you consider what a media member told us: they could hire five staffers for that coin (and probably five more for the net).
New Sporting Life of Reilly (NY Post)
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III’s Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- Canadian Singer Butchers Star-Spangled Banner at Junior Hockey Championships [Video]
- The Rock on NBC Sports is Already Blowing Up The Crossover, and Michelle Beadle is Going to Host the Show Alone
- Dougb0001 on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Liquor on Roy Hibbert Blocked Carmelo Anthony And It Was Epic [GIF]
- Dougb0001 on Premier League Finale: Arsenal and Tottenham Battle For The Champions League
- jbriaz on Lucas Matthysse Knocked Out Lamont Peterson Saturday Night [GIF]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.